You can embed the Library Guide that meets your class's research needs direclty within your Blackboard site.
- Obtain the HTML code. The code for our most popular Library Guides in included below. Find the one that best fits your course & location; contact Kathleen Pickens if your subject area is not listed.
- In the Bb visual editor for the content area, you’ll need to click the HTML button so that you can copy/paste the code in.
- Paste the embed code into the editor.
- You can adjust the width/height by changing it in the code; just be sure to edit it in both places it’s included in the code.
- Click "Update".
- We recommend also adding a link back to the original Library Guide. This provides students with an additional access point if their computer or browser settings block the embedded content from displaying.
Note: The embedded Library Guide will only display when you enter “Student View”.