Skip to main content
Welcome to the College Employee Mini-Library!
Whatever your information need, the Cincinnati State Library is also here to serve you!
- This Guide just contains some links & featured titles to introduce you to the types of resources available. Use the dropdown menus above to navigate to your area of interest. You can also use the search box at the right to find specific titles, while the video tutorial (also at right) will show you how to search our holdings & request additional items from OhioLINK libraries for free delivery.
- Borrowing Books & Videos will require your Surge card. Please be sure to have it with you when you visit us to check something out.
- Returning Items: Books can be deposited in the Library's drop box, located just outside of our doors, if you need to return a book when we are not open. Please return all video materials in person, as those items are easily damaged in the drop box.
- Research Databases can be accessed off-campus by entering your name & 7-digit College Id.
- Make Recommendations for additional topics to include and/or for book purchases by emailing email@example.com
Watch & Learn: Finding Books
UPDATE: Inter-library borrowing (OhioLINK & Search Ohio) is suspended until further notice. All of our online articles, streaming videos, & eBooks remain accessible 24/7.
Follow the Step-by-Step Tutorial or watch the video below.
Berry Library • Room 170 Main Building • 3520 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45223-2690 • 513-569-1606