Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the College Employee Mini-Library!
Whatever your information need, the Cincinnati State Library is also here to serve you!
- This Guide just contains some links & featured titles to introduce you to the types of resources available. Use the dropdown menus above to navigate to your area of interest. You can also use the search box at the right to find specific titles, while the video tutorial (also at right) will show you how to search our holdings & request additional items from OhioLINK libraries for free delivery.
- Borrowing Books & Videos will require your Surge card. Please be sure to have it with you when you visit us to check something out.
- Returning Items: Books can be deposited in the Library's drop box, located just outside of our doors, if you need to return a book when we are not open. Please return all video materials in person, as those items are easily damaged in the drop box.
- Research Databases can be accessed off-campus by entering your name & 7-digit College Id.
- Make Recommendations for additional topics to include and/or for book purchases by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding Books in BLINK, the Library's Online Catalog
Problems viewing? Watch it on YouTube.