Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the Black Male Initiative
The vision of BMI is intended to increase the retention rates of African American males attending Cincinnati State.
- Proactively exercise retention strategies
- Support the successful transition through the academic process
- Promote the holistic development of participants
- Create forums for students to address critical areas
Expectations of Members
- Service Leadership
Benefits of Membership
- Elevated success potential
- Community service
- Campus involvement
- Exposure to expanded resources
- Leadership experience
- Resume building
For more information on the Black Male Initiative, please be sure to contact Brian Dell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.