Skip to main content
Call Number Ranges
Generally, books on water treatment will be found primarily in the 628's, but may be found in other sections dealing with the specific topic.
Library of Congress (Most OhioLINK)
Most academic libraries in OhioLINK use a different classification system that is based on a combination of letters & numbers. Books specifically dealing with water treatment will usually be found in the TD's between TD200 and TD500.
- Keep your keyword searches simple!
- Be sure to write down the complete "call number" of any book you may want to check out. The call number is how you can find it in the library's stacks.
- When you find a good book or article, look at the references they listed to see if there are any that would be helpful for research. You can search by "Title" to see if Cincinnati State owns a copy, or...
- If a book you want is unavailable, click the Search OhioLINK button to see if another Ohio library has it.
- Make sure you have your Surge card on you when you visit the library...that's your library card!
Watch & Learn: Finding Books
UPDATE: Inter-library borrowing (OhioLINK & Search Ohio) is suspended until further notice. All of our online articles, streaming videos, & eBooks remain accessible 24/7.
Follow the Step-by-Step Tutorial or watch the video below.
Check Your Library Account
You can check due dates, the status of items you've requested, & renew books online! Just go to My Library Account or follow the button below to log in to your account.
Berry Library • Room 170 Main Building • 3520 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45223-2690 • 513-569-1606