Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Who can shop?
All currently registered Cincinnati State students (on Clifton, Middletown and Harrison campuses) are eligible to receive benefits. Students can be served with 3 days’ worth of food and toiletry items.
What can I get?
Food Check List --- One time per Month per Student --- Depending on Availability of Food Items
- 1 Box of Pasta or Rice and 1 Jar/Can Sauce
- 1 Box of Macaroni and Cheese
- I jar of peanut butter and 1 jelly
- 4 cans of fruit and or veggies
- 3 prepared food items (ramen, soup, hamburger helper, potato sides, chili etc.)
- 1 can of meat + 1 can or bag of beans ( extra meat ok if don’t get peanut butter)
- 1 Breakfast item
- 1 item from miscellaneous shelf
- 1 Baking Item
- 2 toiletry/cleaning
- 1 Baby kit ( if needed and available )
Where do I go?
The Food Pantry is located on the Clifton Campus , Main Building 137.