Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Embedding Library Guides into Blackboard
You can embed the Library Guide that meets your class's research needs direclty within your Blackboard site.
- Obtain the HTML code. The code for our most popular Library Guides in included below. Find the one that best fits your course & location; contact Kathleen Pickens if your subject area is not listed.
- In the Bb visual editor for the content area, you’ll need to click the HTML button so that you can copy/paste the code in.
- Paste the embed code into the editor.
- You can adjust the width/height by changing it in the code; just be sure to edit it in both places it’s included in the code.
- Click "Update".
- We recommend also adding a link back to the original Library Guide. This provides students with an additional access point if their computer or browser settings block the embedded content from displaying.
Note: The embedded Library Guide will only display when you enter “Student View”.
Embed Code for Most Popular Guides
English & Literature
Other Popular Guides